Reassuringly we are a Gas Safe Registered company, fully insured and provide a professional, friendly service. Our service offering breaks down into 3 main areas:
Domestic heating systems
We specialise in:
- boiler repairs and servicing – a typical boiler will last for around 12 years but it needs to be serviced once a year to ensure it is operating safely and optimally, thereby delivering you the most cost-effective heating. While there is a charge for servicing it can save you in the long-run by identifying and resolving problems before they turn into expensive repairs or at worse case boiler replacement
- advising on and installing new valves, thermostats and smart controls;
- dealing with breakdowns/leaks and emergency repairs;
- powerflushing central heating systems to remove sludge and improve efficiency
- servicing and repairing unvented hot water systems and warm air systems
Landlord safety checks
Landlords are legally responsible for their tenants’ gas safety and the gas appliances they provide. Under The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) regulations 1998 landlords must:
- arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out a gas safety
check every 12 months;
- provide tenants with a copy of the landlord gas safety record before they move in and within 28 days of the annual check taking place;
- maintain the gas appliances, gas pipework and flues in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
We work closely with many landlords to ensure these regulations are fully complied with and their tenants are kept gas safe.
Landlords and letting agents may also wish to note we have Wi-Fi-enabled service in our engineering vehicle which enables us to provide instant digital safety check certificates delivered to landlord, letting agent and tenants’ email addresses. It’s a process many of our clients prefer these days.
Please contact us if you are a landlord/letting agent needing qualified inspection support.
We undertake a range of plumbing jobs other than with central heating systems from dealing with and repairing leaks, replacing worn/damaged units, basic installations on sinks, shower units, tanks, cisterns, loos etc.
We’d always be happy to quote you for a particular job, offer advice on new products and offer you a regular servicing agreement to ensure all your systems are working safely and efficiently.
Simply contact us for any of the above services via the enquiry box.